New beginnings, growth, creativity and joy are the themes that our inclusive offer on the spring days revolves around. Use the time over the Easter holidays for versatile relaxation and well-being.
The package includes a fresh and high quality food selection, nights in our wellness rooms, pure wellness and a natural program with sustainable course content indoor and outdoor. Also included are the unique atmosphere and warm hospitality.
Check-Out: 10:00 (Mo.-Fr.),
Check-Out: 12:00 (Sa.+Su.).
- Accommodation in a feel-good room
- Extensive breakfast buffet with organic products, freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices, wholemeal breads
- Coffee, tea and cake in the afternoon, sometimes with piano accompaniment
- Daily dinner buffet with live cooking in the evening
- Use of the Neandertal Therme with saunas, pool, gym and course offerings during the check-in time
- W-LAN free of charge
- Free parking
Also included is a varied supporting program with the following activities:
- 2x daily wellness courses indoor and outdoor
- Guided tours of the house and behind the scenes of Land Gut Höhne
- on Saturday, April 20, 2019, coloring eggs with natural colors in the cookery workshop, a 1.5 hour guided hike on the neanderland STEIG followed by an egg punch on the fire bowl
- on Easter Sunday, April 21, 2019, egg-walking with obstacles in the natural park, a sushi course in the cooking workshop under the guidance of our Japanese chef and in the evening large country Gut Höhne-Easter fire with stick bread.