Spending a whole day on Land Gut Höhne carefully with yourself will get a lot of good going in addition to the relaxation effect. A guided mindfulness course, original wellness in the Neandertal Therme, natural culinary delights and a warm atmosphere are the contents of your mindfulness day.
Your mindfulness day begins with a healthy breakfast. A selection of fresh and activating organic delicacies awaits you here: fruit juices or sparkling wine, tea or coffee specialties from organic farming and fair trade, cereals or breads from organic craft bakers, fruit, organic eggs, milk and curd cheese – choose what your heart desires.
Afterwards we will accompany you to the Neandertal Therme, show and explain the location and the use of the saunas and the fitness studio. For body and mind, you can now enjoy, for example, the indoor or outdoor pool (heated in summer), the hydrojet massage couch or let yourself be inspired by our ‘rooms of senses’. Afterwards, relax by the pool in the warm water pool under the glass roof or on the loungers inside or outside with a view of the countryside. We can serve you your Naturhappen with hot or cold drink. Take part at the mindfulness class in a small group. Until the evening you can take advantage of the offers of the Neandertal Therme before you start your journey home relaxed. – Unless you want to book dinner and another night if available.
holistic inclusive services
- Vital breakfast buffet with organic products, freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices and whole grain breads
- a natural snack with hot or cold drink in the afternoon (soup or small salad or a piece of cake).
- free covered parking
Original wellness inclusive services
- Welcome and get to know the facilities and locations
- Use of the Neandertal thermal baths with saunas, pool inside or outside (warmed in summer), fitness studio
- Use of the wellness bag with bathrobe, towels and bamboo shoes
- Use our ‘rooms of senses’
- Participation in the mindfulness course offer (by appointment)
For questions about availability and booking, call us on +49 (0) 2104 – 778 105